Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Drama-Rama

So, I'm planning on having to hear about people bitching about this post but you know what I'm done! I don't care it's my blog, if you don't want to read it there's a little red "X" in the top right corner... Sorry but I'm pissed!

There is one place I go for support, and to support others in the adoption triad... but lately it's just turned into a bitch feast!  Remember the scene in Mean Girls in the cafeteria? Where everyone is fighting like animals? Now think of that but with people of the triad! (some)Aparents seem to love to attack Bparents AND adoptees because we have a different opinion always putting words into our mouths "Because you feel this way you are saying we're less than parents" ugh! No! No one AT ALL is saying you're a terrible parent.. and if someone were to do so we'd probably all jump down their throats! It's getting to the point where I don't want to comment on a topic that I'd like to weigh in on out of fear of being slammed for my opinion... Thanks for making me feel like a terrible person for not agreeing with you and wanting to make someone feel like they aren't alone...

 There are a select few Aparents that I get along with... they seem to be the "sane" ones... not the over zealous crazy ones...They respect the opinion of us adoptees, even if they disagree... these are the parents of children I see always knowing, accepting, and loving their "adoptee status"

Blah I don't know how to feel right now!

2 comments:

  1. People attack others over the Internet because they can. The lack of physical or even verbal contact makes them more brazen than they normally would be. Don't take it personally. Don't ever let someone make you feel guilty for feeling the way you do. You are entitled to your own opinions and feelings because they are your rights as a human being.

    (Edited because there was an error)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some people are just crazy....I've been wondering about the same place the past few days too....grrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete