Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Le Chateau des Fleurs

Ok this is definatly a shout out post! I have a new follower who I admire greatly! Frenchy from Le Chateau des Fleurs! Never in a million year did I think I would have a follower that has over 2,000 people read her blog on a daily basis! The way she has parties with her children remind me of when I was little and my mom and I would get out my tiny china set and have tea and pastries just because we could!

Frenchy reminds me why I miss being a stay at home mom!
Here are a couple of my favorite posts/parties!

Are you as obsessed with Pirates as I am? Then you'll love Frenchy's pirate parties!

Le Chateau des Fleurs

Doesn't that cake not only look yummy, but totally awesome!?

What about her son's 7th birthday cake....




And with Valentine's Day coming up, why not look at her 14 Days Of Valentines

I love you, in French

Simple and Sweet


I hope you enjoyed her blog as much as I do! I could go on for days about her, but then I think my few readers may run away! lol

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so sweet ! Thank you !
    I am really flattered !
    Give me few days to talk about this and have you on my featured page :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete