Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cha Cha Cha Changes....

So,

yeah I'm still alive... life took a hold of me and I became a bad bad blogger... I NEED to blog I've noticed because without it, I tend to hold things in and become angsty. Yes, I said it. Darn high school emo kid days ;?

Anyway,

I love my blog title, but I feel like it says "This is an adoption blog so you will only read adoption stuff"

But then again I thought about "Secret Life of an American Adoptee" Its about my life, what's going on in MY life, so that's what this blog will now become. Because honestly, if I only had to write about adoption related things, this blog would hang in limbo. So there you have it, if I start posting other stuff and all you want is an adoption blog, I can't help ya, this is my life and I want to share it with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment